This one of a kind Estate is a hidden treasure! Situated safely above the tsunami zone with glorious white water ocean views and sounds. This two story approximately 2, 786 sq ft home is solid poured cement decoratively shingled with rounded vinyl shingles. The approximately 2, 400 separate steel beamed
barn/garage has matching siding and is built to withstand wind storms. There are THREE balconies and an outdoor lava rock shower. This opportunity is a rare and private estate with only four Estates sharing the half mile gated gravel driveway. This listing is priced $400K BELOW 2016 County Assessed value for a quick sale.
Other features of the home include:
* Spectacular white water ocean view - literally 200 feet away from surf
* Glorious Kalalea Montain Views
* The home is being sold fully furnished - just unpack and go to the beach....
* Hard carved teak wood doors
* Teak wood cabinets
* Bamboo floors throughout
* Open beam ceilings with Bamboo finishing
* Granite counter tops
* Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
* Luscious tropical landscaping
* Outdoor shower surrounded by lava rock
* 2, 400 sq ft workshop, barn, garage
* Both structures were built with insulated concrete, and a metal shingle roof - optimized for hurricane safety, termite resistant, and comfortably cool.
* Mature tropicals - mangoes, avocados, citrus, figs, bananas.
SEE VIRTUAL TOUR!
Thank you for visiting today. If this is your first visit, take your time and look around. I have plenty of information and resources available to you. If you are a return visitor, thank you. I would love to hear from you and tell you how I can serve all your real estate needs.